Digby speaks on a range of topics, all focused on helping leaders to step up and grow the confidence, skill and authenticity to make the impact they want to make.
Here are some examples of the topics that Digby has been asked to speak on. Please contact me if you’d like to schedule a talk, or discuss a tailored presentation.
Building Your Leadership Network
It goes without saying that networking is a key ingredient in your professional success. But how do you go about crafting a network that works for you? In this session, Digby will share:
- Why paying attention to building your network is critical now
- The difference between networking and network-building, and why the latter is more powerful
- The fundamental elements of an effective network
- How to diagnose your current network
- How to design and cultivate your network so it works for you, and for them
- How to make effective connections (even if you’re an introvert).
By attending, you’ll:
- Grow your sphere of influence
- Become an indispensable connector
- Be well-positioned for your next career move
- Feel well-supported in times of challenge and change
- Harness the power of online networking tools
Leader, Find Your Voice
What you do every day has a ripple effect across your entire organisation, whether you know it or not. The question is – is it the impact you want to have? Do you even know what that impact should be? Or how you can deliberately make it happen?
This session will:
- Explore your current and potential sphere of influence in your organisation
- Invite you to define (or refine) your purpose
- Offer practical ways for you to make the authentic impact you want to make
If you’re a restless go-getter who wants to make a difference, this session will both provoke your thinking, and energise you.
Building Your Leadership Brand
You already have a brand as a leader. But is it the one you want? In today’s world, it’s not just about what we know, or even who we know. It’s now about how we show up as leaders, and how we make a difference to others. The more you are aware of how you show up and make a difference, the more deliberately influential you can be.
In this session, Digby will show you how to refine and cultivate your leadership brand so you can:
- Convey your identity and distinctiveness as a leader
- Communicate the value you offer
- Stay focused on the activities that enable you to generate maximum value
Simplicity in Leadership Development
Why make something complicated when you can make it simple? Most people generally agree with the premise that simple is better. But when it comes to making something simple, we often struggle. This is often the case in leadership development programmes, which tend to look great on the surface, but often fail to have lasting impact.
If you’re in charge of your organisation’s leadership development, you’ll find this session energising and valuable. Digby will cover:
- Why we tend to make things more complicated than they need to be
- What it takes to design and build a leadership development approach that has lasting impact
- How to identify the critical few things that make the biggest difference to leadership development in your organisation
- How to say ‘no’ to unnecessary things and stick to the essentials