Thanks for coming to the Change Makers information session today.
I really enjoyed discussing the programme with you, and I hope you did too!
On this page, you will find how to sign up for the Change Makers Foundation programme and some useful resources t to help you get the traction you need for your change agenda.
A recap on how ‘Foundation’ works
- The Change Makers Foundation Programme runs over six-months, and is designed to accelerate your change making ability as well as cultural transformation
- We meet as a group every six weeks for intensive learning, critiquing and planning workouts.
- Our days together include sharing successes and failures, identifying lessons learned, fresh perspectives from guests, ‘Change Maker under the spotlight’ sessions, peer coaching, and action planning.
- The programme provides access to ‘Co-Lab’, the Change Makers online community, a private and secure platform.
- Between workshops, we run an interactive webinar and share collective insights and challenges delivered through Co-Lab.
- If you choose, you can receive regular mentoring to help remove obstacles and accelerate progress.
- Participants receive a fortnightly dose of inspiration in their inbox, and access anytime to Digby via email and phone.
- The total contact time is five days plus five mentoring sessions.
- A huge resource library of videos, templates, articles and tools.
Investment: You get all the above for $5,500 + GST
Grow a culture
Download a white paper: Grow A Culture Accelerating The Journey on how a small group of Change Makers can shift your culture.
Tips for getting sign off
This useful document ‘Tips for getting sign off” includes common resistance points, and some tips to help you get to sign-off. Draw on them as you need, so you can make a compelling case for joining the programme.
I’m ready to join Change Makers
If you’re ready to sign up, please email my Practice Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org and Tereska will get the ball rolling.
We combine the structure of a course with the power of a community.
Through our Change Makers programme, we bring together restless change agents and intrapreneurs to learn, grow and navigate the challenges that come with the territory of making change happen. We’re about supporting and stretching each other to make the impact we want to make while living a life by design.
Change Makers – created by Digby Scott