To shift the culture of your organisation,
first shift the people who will
make the biggest difference:
your Change Makers.
Digby Scott, founder of Change Makers
Making change happen can be a difficult, lonely job. It can often feel like being in a maze…wading through treacle. If you want to accelerate change in your organisation, Change Makers is your catalyst.
Change Makers is a programme for restless go-getters on a mission to make a difference.
They’re self-driven, self-starters, who don’t need hand holding, but they do value fresh perspectives, ideas and inspiration to help them make the impact they want to make.
The Change Makers programme lifts people up above the maze to help them see a broader perspective, and develop a practical set of strategies to help them accelerate their mission, stimulate growth and expand perspectives.
Sleeper, Seeker, Player, Maker
– the journey to becoming a Change Maker
In Change Makers, we play and work primarily with mindset, which leads to developing your skill set, which leads to better outcomes. This is a core idea we work with, in the programme where we explore the reactive vs the creative mindset.
Growing a culture of change
We aim to move everyone towards becoming an accomplished Change Maker, and in doing so, shift your entire organisation too. It’s like growing a culture in a petri dish: accelerate the growth of a few key bacteria, and the entire culture changes faster.
This programme will help your Change Makers to:
- Build an active network of fellow change-makers to learn with and from
- Develop their compelling ‘Why’ story so they can articulate in ways that others engage with
- Build strategies for resilience and thriving, especially for when the going gets tough
- Identify and map the broader systems at play in their industry and organisation
- Strategically build relationships with the people who matter
- Identify and leverage their strengths in ways to have more impact
- Upgrade their thinking patterns to navigate complexity successfully
- Get a guaranteed shift in their ability to amplify their impact.
Change Makers Foundation
- The Change Makers Foundation Programme runs over six months and is designed to accelerate your cultural transformation.
- Our flagship programme designed for leaders and change-makers who are ready to turbocharge their impact and influence.
- We meet as a group every six weeks for intensive learning, critiquing and planning workouts.
- Our days together include sharing successes and failures, identifying lessons learned, fresh perspectives from guest speakers, ‘Change Maker under the spotlight’ sessions, peer coaching, and action planning.
- You’ll work with a mentor throughout the programme.
- Participants receive a fortnightly dose of inspiration in their inbox, and access anytime to Digby via email and phone.
- Between workshops, you’ll keep momentum by getting involved in a number of useful activities, including an interactive webinar, home group sessions and practical elective sessions.
- The total contact time is five days plus five mentoring sessions.
- A huge resource library of videos, templates, articles and tools.
What happens in the programme?
It’s a blend of getting it and doing it:
Getting It: We share and dissect successes and failures, and highlight lessons learned in a confidential environment. We listen to in-depth stories from guest conversationalists who share their own change-making insights. Through a blend of structured activities and relaxed conversation, we seek out, and gain, inspiration in our own stories and challenges, and those of others.
Doing It: We learn practical tools and methods to apply in our own context. We develop a plan for what we each will do between our meetings, which we call ‘workouts’. Between workouts, it’s all about implementation. Interactive webinars, home groups and practical elective sessions are scheduled mid-way between workouts help to keep the energy and focus up.
To sign up to Change Makers Foundation programme and get all of the above, your investment is $5,500 + GST
Next Start date
Start the programme by joining the next Change Makers Foundation full-day workout on Thursday 15 September, hosted at The Loft at Harbourside function centre. Thereafter, we have the following workouts scheduled:
- Thursday 27 October 2022
- Thursday 1 December 2022
Invitation to join Change Makers Amplify
Once you’ve completed your six-month Change Makers Foundation programme, you have the opportunity to continue on with the programme for another six or twelve months, by joining the Change Makers Amplify Community.
Amplify is about continuing to strengthen your mindset, skillset and network with members of Change Makers Alumni so you keep your change mojo strong.
Change Makers Co-Lab: our commitment to building a thriving community of Change Makers
A capable and passionate community is always evolving. They aren’t immune from testing situations – but adapt and become stronger as they find strength in numbers.
In 2021, Digby Scott launched Co-Lab – an online hub for Change Makers. A space where change leaders can bring all of themselves and belong to a thriving community that provides a sense of camaraderie and connectedness.
Digby’s vision was to build a home for Change Makers to connect 24/7, long after the whiteboard was cleaned and the workshop post-its were packed away. Wanting to mirror the power of a Change Makers workout, the focus was to create a high level of trust where people’s contributions were valued and space to apply learnings and develop new ones – all driven by the community’s understanding of how their work connects to others and adds value to the whole.
Co-Lab has been created to invest in the collective success of each Change Maker.
Interested – but have a few questions?
Let’s connect you with Digby for a chat to learn more about Change Makers and whether this programme is right for you. Email business manager Tereska Lepionka-Carroll – firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time.