Making change happen can be a difficult, lonely job. It can often feel like being in a maze…wading through treacle. If you want to accelerate change in your organisation, Change Makers is your catalyst.
To shift the culture of your organisation, first shift the people who will make the biggest difference: your Change Makers.
Change Makers is a programme for restless go-getters on a mission to make a difference. They’re self-driven, self-starters, who don’t need hand holding, but they do value fresh perspectives, ideas and inspiration to help them make the impact they want to make.
The Change Makers programme lifts people up above the maze to help them see a broader perspective, and develop a practical set of strategies to help them accelerate their mission, stimulate growth and expand perspectives.
We aim to move everyone towards becoming an accomplished Change Maker, and in doing so, shift your entire organisation too. It’s like growing a culture in a petri dish: accelerate the growth of a few key bacteria, and the entire culture changes faster.
This programme will help your Change Makers to:
- Build an active network of fellow change-makers to learn with and from
- Develop their compelling ‘Why’ story so they can articulate in ways that others engage with
- Build strategies for resilience and thriving, especially for when the going gets tough
- Identify and map the broader systems at play in their industry and organisation
- Strategically build relationships with the people who matter
- Identify and leverage their strengths in ways to have more impact
- Upgrade their thinking patterns to navigate complexity successfully
- Get a guaranteed shift in their ability to amplify their impact.
How it works:
- The Change Makers Programme runs over six-months, and is designed to accelerate your cultural transformation.
- We meet as a group every six weeks for intensive learning, critiquing and planning workshops.
- Our days together include sharing successes and failures, identifying lessons learned, fresh perspectives from guest speakers, ‘Change Maker under the spotlight’ sessions, peer coaching, and action planning.
- You receive 1:1 mentoring.
- Participants receive a fortnightly dose of inspiration in their inbox, and access anytime to Digby via email and phone.
- Between workshops, we run an interactive webinar, and share collective insights and challenges on a private Slack group.
- The total contact time is five days plus five mentoring sessions.
- A huge resource library of videos, templates, articles and tools.
Once you’ve completed your six month Change Makers programme, you have the opportunity to continue on with the tribe, and the programme, by joining Change Makers 201. This about continuing to strengthen your mindset, skillset and network so you keep your change mojo strong.
What happens on the programme?
It’s a blend of getting it and doing it:
Getting It: We share and dissect successes and failures, and highlight lessons learned in a confidential environment. We listen to in-depth stories from speakers who share their own change-making insights. Through a blend of structured activities and relaxed conversation, we seek out, and gain, inspiration in our own stories and challenges, and those of others.
Doing It: We learn practical tools and methods to apply in our own context. We develop a plan for what we each will do between our meetings, which we call ‘workouts’. Between workouts, it’s all about implementation. Webinars scheduled mid-way between workouts help to keep the energy and focus up.
To sign up to Change Makers and get all of the above, your investment is $4,500 + GST
Then come along to an information session.
Digby will be hosting information sessions in:
Wellington on: 26th September, 7:30am – 9:30am in the Wellington CBD.
Auckland on: TBC
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about what Change Makers is all about and to get a taste of what to expect.
To register, or to get more details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can get in touch with me for a conversation to ensure it’s the right thing for you/your organisation, and to learn more.