In this webinar, we’ll look at how to grow your influence and impact by deliberately building purposeful relationships.
Why’s this so important? Because relationships are how work gets done, ideas are spread and opportunities get created.
We all want to get good work done and make change happen. It’s easier, and smarter when we have cultivated a deep and diverse set of relationships.
Here are some home truths:
- You can never see the full picture.
- Nor do you have all of the answers.
- Neither does anyone else!
But wait, there’s more:
- Relationships drive results.
- Diversity trumps homogeneity.
- We’re wired to connect.
So if you want to:
- Grow your sphere of influence
- Achieve collaborative, cross-boundary outcomes
- Become an indispensable connector
- Create more opportunities
- Be well-supported in times of challenge and change
Then get yourself along to this webinar!
- why paying attention to purposefully building your circle of relationships is critical now
- the difference between networking and relationship-building, and why the latter is more powerful
- the three key principles behind cultivating a set of deep and diverse relationships
- how to design and cultivate your circle of relationships for mutual benefit
To make the most of this session, you’ll want to have completed a first draft of the Network Diagnostic tool.
You can find this at https://digbyscott.com/network-diagnostic/
Plan for this exercise to take you 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
See you there!