Change Makers make the future.
Be one of them.
Are you asking any of these questions?
- How can I change how stuff gets done around here?
- How can I make a difference?
- How can I stay true to myself amidst the chaos?
- How can I learn to say no?
- How do I get traction and make my mark?
If so, then this book is for you.
Making change happen can be a difficult, lonely job. It can feel like being in a maze, wading through treacle. If you’re trying to drive change in your organisation, and you feel like a lone voice, Change Makers is for you.
This book will help you to:
- Sharpen your focus.
- Amplify your voice.
- Play it a little less safe.
- Build your tribe.
- Get the traction on your change agenda that you’ve been looking for.
We get to choose our futures. Do we shrink back and play it safe, or do we learn how to adapt, lean into discomfort and rise above, paving the way for others to do the same? This book’s about the second choice. Your call.
A word from the author
Digby is known as a thought leader and practitioner who brings a fresh approach to organisational and leadership development. He works with ‘restless go-getter’ organisations and leaders to transcend mediocrity and embrace vibrancy by helping people to think and act in new ways so that they nail it.
Pre-order your copy before 20th March 2019, and we’ll give you:
* An additional copy of the book FREE!
* Exclusive access to the Read-along Q&A video series.
Bulk Buying Deal
If you’re an organisation interested in buying the Change Makers books for your SLT or perhaps your entire staff.
Then we’ve got you covered!
We’re offering bulk buyer deals for this book. As soon as the Change Makers book is available we’ll update our site with all the details.