Making change happen can be a difficult, lonely job. It can often feel like being in a maze…wading through treacle. If you’re trying to drive change in your organisation, and you feel like a lone voice, Change Makers is for you.
To shift the culture of your organisation,
first shift the people who will make the biggest difference: your Change Makers.
Change Makers is a programme for restless go-getters on a mission to make a difference. They’re self-driven, self-starters, who don’t need hand holding, but they do value fresh perspectives, ideas and inspiration to help them make the impact they want to make.
The Change Makers programme lifts people up above the maze to help them see a broader perspective, and develop a practical set of strategies to help them accelerate their mission, stimulate growth and expand perspectives. We aim to move everyone towards becoming a change alchemist, and in doing so, shift your entire organisation too.
The 3 core capabilities:
The Change Makers design centres on three core capabilities that underpin 21st century leadership in complex, fluid environments:
This is about the insatiable drive to ask questions, learn, unlearn, sit with ambiguity and ‘not knowing’. It’s being able to step back, critique, and make sense of things objectively, to seek and find deeper meaning in the patterns. It’s about seeing things from new and different perspectives, and cultivating novel and adaptive thinking.
This is about the ability to seek out and connect meaningfully with a diverse range of people for mutual benefit. It’s about social intelligence, serving others, and collaborating effectively in a wide array of settings.
This is about being able to deliberately act without being assured of success, without needing approval or permission. It’s about experimention, innovation and trying new approaches. It’s about being agile, and challenging existing ideas and practices.
The programme purposefully combines these three elements to bring change-makers together in a vibrant tribe of ‘critical friends’ to deliberately generate fresh perspectives, new possibilities, and accelerated progress on change initiatives.
What will your organisation get?
This programme will help your Change Makers to:
- build an active network of fellow change-makers to learn with and from
- develop their compelling ‘Why’ story so they can articulate in ways that others engage with
- build strategies for resilience and thriving, especially for when the going gets tough
- identify and map the broader systems at play in their industry and organisation
- strategically build relationships with the people who matter
- identify and leverage their strengths in ways to have more impact
- upgrade their thinking patterns to navigate complexity successfully
- get a guaranteed shift in their ability to amplify their impact.
How it works:
You have two options to choose from to suit your readiness and budget:
Change Makers Workshop:
- The Change Makers Workshop is a two-day training that equips people with the tools to make change happen.
- For eight weeks following the workshop, participants receive a weekly dose of inspiration and practical ideas in their inbox.
- The training covers:
- The Hero’s Journey as a frame for transformation
- The mindset, skillsets and networks of powerful Change Makers
- Defining your ‘why’
- Crafting your change story
- Diagnosing and leveraging your network
- Dialogue skills
- Influencing strategies and techniques
- Working with different stages of development
- Personal resilience
- Form peer learning groups
Cost: $6,000 per workshop up to 15 participants
Change Makers Programme:
- The Change Makers Programme runs over six-months, and is designed to accelerate your cultural transformation.
- We meet as a group every six weeks for intensive learning, critiquing and planning workouts.
- It includes the Change Makers workshop as the starting point for the programme
- Subsequent days include sharing successes and failures, identifying lessons learned, fresh perspectives from guest speakers, ‘mission under the microscope’ sessions, peer coaching, and action planning.
- Participants receive a weekly dose of inspiration in their inbox, and access anytime to Digby via email and phone.
- Between workouts, we run an interactive webinar, and share collective insights and challenges on a closed LinkedIn group.
- The total contact time is six days.
What happens on the programme?
It’s a blend of getting it and doing it:
Getting It: We share and dissect successes and failures, and highlight lessons learned in a confidential environment. We listen to in-depth stories from speakers who share their own change-making insights. Through a blend of structured activities and relaxed conversation, we seek out, and gain, inspiration in our own stories and challenges, and those of others.
Doing It: We learn practical tools and methods to apply in our own context. We develop a plan for what we each will do between our meetings, which we call ‘workouts’. Between workouts, it’s all about implementation. Webinars scheduled mid-way between workouts help to keep the energy and focus up.
Structure of a typical Change Makers ‘workout’
- Environmental scan – what’s happening?
- Celebrate successes, failures and lessons learned
- Skill session
- Change Maker ‘Under the microscope’ session
- Guest speaker
- Peer review session
- Action planning
Cost: $3,500 per person
Make it happen!
How often does an opportunity like this come along where you can future proof your organisation by tapping into the collective energy of your future leaders?
When you invest the time in your people, help them to step back, get inspired and upgrade their game plan, change happens faster.
With peers and experts on hand, your people can nut out the things that are keeping them stuck, and find new possibilities.
Build in some fresh energy, and accountability, into your change agenda. Have your restless go-getters join Change Makers.
Get in touch for a conversation with me to ensure it’s the right thing for your organisation, and to learn more.